10.11.2011

Walden 2: The Reckoning

Well, I had yet another weekend of being fed by someone else (thanks Mom!), so my only recent attempt at low-sugar, not-too-meaty, tastes-like-food meal is Friday night's bean and veggie burritos. "You can't go wrong with burritos, unless you are Prevention magazine" --me, all the time.

Seriously, I'm not sure I could make them not-tasty without carefully following their recipe.
It was also another weekend of grandparent-fun-times for Anna. Hey Anna, it's finally nice and cool outside and you have acres of land to frolic about! Yay!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
She did eventually get into the spirit, beating the crap out of communing with nature for a while.

Nothing says communing can't be violent, I looked it up.
When we got home, Anna indicated that she was ready for me to start decorating for Halloween.

And yes, I only put that outfit on her ironically.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your little girl rocking her hood. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. Kevin posts it on his twitter feed and I started coming here frequently about a year ago.
    Today I had a conversation with myself,
    Self, I wonder if Erica has posted anything.
    And you had!
    Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete