2.03.2011

Quarantine

Sorry for the lack of updates, but our household has been pretty sickly this week and we're just dragging through. I've tried every activity I could think of to help Anna feel better.

Eating crackers.
Watching her favorite show.

Making daring fashion choices.

Fixing her own hair. I have to point that out because it doesn't look any different than when I fix it.
To no avail. Fortunately, Dan's work trip was postponed until next week, so it hasn't just been me and Anna whimpering at each other 24 hours a day. Close, though.

Still, the dinner must go on.

Monday night we had these pork tacos again. Not that veggitastic, I know, but it was supposed to be an easy weekend meal and got delayed. It did use up some cabbage and gave me a chance to work on my tortilla-making technique. I'm much improved!


Tuesday night is a little bit sad because I transformed this amazing specimen of plant life into a mushy brown pile. In my defense, mushy brown piles are sort of my specialty.

Seared Cauliflower with Couscous and Almonds. I burned it a little bit. It made a ton of leftovers. I want to go back to bed.